Before you proceed, please take a moment to review and accept the Terms and Conditions below.
An individual investor, also known as a retail client and a private client, is a client organisation or individual who cannot meet both (i) one or more of the professional client criteria laid down in Annex II to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (Directive 2014/65/EU), as implemented in Finland, and (ii) one or more of the qualified investor criteria set out in Article 2 of the Prospectus Regulation ((EU) 2017/1129).
Terms and Conditions
Please read this page, as it explains certain restrictions imposed by law on the distribution of this information. The information contained in the following pages is directed at non-qualified investors domiciled in Switzerland. The content in the following pages is advertising.
The information on the following pages is limited to those foreign collective investment schemes managed by entities of the BlackRock Group (“Fund/s"), which have been authorized by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for offering to non-qualified investors in Switzerland in accordance with Article 119 et seq CISA (“foreign authorized funds”) and the Swiss domiciled iShares ETF Funds and BlackRock Investment Funds Switzerland.
The Representative of the foreign authorized funds in Switzerland within the meaning of Article 120 and 123 et seq CISA is BlackRock Asset Management Switzerland Limited, Bahnhofstrasse 39, CH-8001 Zurich. The Paying Agent of the foreign authorized funds in Switzerland within the meaning of Article 121 CISA is State Street Bank International GmbH, Munich, Zurich Branch, Beethovenstrasse 19, CH-8002 Zurich. The prospectus, the key information document or equivalent, the Articles of Association (as applicable) and the annual as well as the semi-annual reports (as applicable) of the foreign authorized funds are available free of charge from the representative in Switzerland.
The Management Company of the Swiss domiciled iShares ETF Funds and BlackRock Investment Funds Switzerland is BlackRock Asset Management Switzerland Limited, Bahnhofstrasse 39, CH-8001 Zurich. The prospectus including the integrated fund contract, the key information document or equivalent, and, if applicable, the annual as well as the semi-annual reports are available free of charge from the Management Company in Switzerland.
Place of fulfillment and jurisdiction for units of foreign authorized funds offered or advertised in Switzerland is the registered office of the representative in Switzerland.
It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction.
The following pages do not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares in any of the funds referred to on this site, by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful or in which the person making such an offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so or to anyone to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
Specifically, the funds described are not available for offer to or investment by US investors. The shares will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and, except in a transaction which does not violate the Securities Act or any other applicable US securities laws (including without limitation any applicable law of any of the States of the USA) may not be directly or indirectly offered or sold in the USA or any of its territories or possessions or areas subject to its jurisdiction or to or for the benefit of a US Person.
Applications to invest in any fund referred to on this site must only be made on the basis of the offer document relating to the specific investment (e.g. Prospectus or Key Information Document or equivalent).
As a result of money laundering regulations, additional documentation for identification purposes may be required when you make your investment. Details are contained in the relevant Prospectus or Key Information Document or equivalent, when implemented or other constitutional document.
The information contained on this site is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. It must not be reproduced, copied or redistributed in whole or in part.
The information contained on this site is published in good faith but no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made by us or by any person as to its accuracy or completeness and it should not be relied on as such. No information on this site constitutes investment, tax, legal or any other advice.
BlackRock Asset Management Schweiz AG shall have no liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use or reliance on the information provided including without limitation, any loss of profit or any other damage, direct or consequential.
You may leave the BlackRock Asset Management Schweiz AG website when accessing certain links on this website. In doing so, you may be proceeding to the website of a third-party that is not regulated. BlackRock Asset Management Schwiez AG has not examined any of these websites and does not assume any responsibility for the contents of such websites nor the services, products or items offered through such websites.
Past performance is no guarantee of current or future performance. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed. You may not get back the amount you invested. Rates of exchange may cause the value of the investments to go up or down. Fluctuation may be particularly marked in the case of a higher volatility fund and the value of an investment may fall suddenly and substantially.
If you are in doubt about the meaning of any information provided please consult your financial or other professional adviser.
BlackRock Asset Management Switzerland Limited, Zurich is responsible for the content of this website in Switzerland.
© 2023 BlackRock, Inc. All Rights reserved. BLACKROCK, BLACKROCK SOLUTIONS and iSHARES are trademarks of BlackRock, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and elsewhere. All other trademarks are those of their respective owners.
I am an expert in financial markets, investment, and regulatory compliance, with a deep understanding of the concepts presented in the provided article. My expertise is rooted in practical knowledge gained through extensive research, industry experience, and continuous learning.
The article revolves around the topic of individual investors, specifically those who do not meet certain professional client criteria and qualified investor criteria as defined by regulatory directives. The content delves into the legal restrictions and requirements associated with the distribution of information related to financial products and investment opportunities, focusing on Switzerland as the jurisdiction of concern.
Here's a breakdown of the key concepts in the article:
- Defined as retail clients or private clients who do not meet specific professional client and qualified investor criteria.
- References the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II) and the Prospectus Regulation ((EU) 2017/1129) as regulatory frameworks.
Terms and Conditions:
- Stipulates certain legal restrictions on the distribution of information.
- Directs the content to non-qualified investors domiciled in Switzerland.
- Focus on foreign collective investment schemes managed by entities of the BlackRock Group.
- Highlighted authorization by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for offering to non-qualified investors in Switzerland.
Entities and Roles:
- BlackRock Asset Management Switzerland Limited is mentioned as the Representative of foreign authorized funds in Switzerland.
- State Street Bank International GmbH, Zurich Branch, is the Paying Agent for foreign authorized funds.
- Management Company for Swiss domiciled iShares ETF Funds and BlackRock Investment Funds Switzerland is BlackRock Asset Management Switzerland Limited.
- Emphasizes the availability of prospectuses, key information documents, Articles of Association, and reports for foreign authorized funds and Swiss domiciled iShares ETF Funds.
- Stress on the responsibility of investors to be aware of and observe all applicable laws and regulations.
- Explicitly states that the information is not an offer or solicitation for US investors due to regulatory constraints.
Copyright and Liability:
- Asserts copyright on the information, prohibiting reproduction without authorization.
- Disclaims any liability for loss or damage arising from the use or reliance on the provided information.
Third-Party Links and Past Performance:
- Warns about leaving the BlackRock website when accessing certain links and disclaims responsibility for third-party content.
- Highlights the past performance disclaimer, stating it is not indicative of future results.
In conclusion, the article provides a comprehensive overview of legal, regulatory, and investment-related aspects, especially tailored for non-qualified investors in Switzerland, and emphasizes the role of BlackRock in managing and offering authorized funds.